Tuesday 19 May 2015

Love to TRAVIS: It's Timmy Time


TRAVIS's Timmy Cake

"Baaa....."
It's Timmy Time!

This is my First time to receive cake order from a male - The Fine Man :)

Like I said before, every order is a LOVE story...

Credit goes to him for the design of the cake and cupcakes!!! ❤

Looking at the required mama lamb and baby lamb cupcakes... (awwww~~~ How sweet of him to find these designs?!)

As the spotlight of the show is always on Timmy, I did bit of research on the mama lamb, then I realized that 'Timmy Time' animation is a spin-off from the 'Shaun the Sheep'...

What an educational experience.

"Baaa..." "Baaa..."

Happy birthday TRAVIS! ❤❤❤

https://www.facebook.com/TheBakingIndulgence/photos/a.202956283143685.37845.202694649836515/715834638522511/?type=3&theater




 TRAVIS is 2

Fondant number candle


 I love Timmy who sounds, "BAAAAA~~~"
My fondant Timmy


 Fondant Timmy


 Credit to the fine man who researched on this design, and the baker who had originally made this design.

This design is just too good for further adjustment. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Thanks to my best frined GOOGLE :)




 
It's Timmy Time!


Again, credit to the fine man who researched on these cuties!!!
Credit to the baker who had originally designed the cupcakes.

 But I was puzzled with the lamb with 3-flower-like hairstyle...

Thankful to my best friend GOOGLE, I realized 'Timmy Time' animation is a spin-off from the 'Shaun the Sheep'...
Maaaaeeee~~~~


 Now I understand why there is a pacifier on bb lamb of the original design...

But I was still puzzled about the pacifier...

Then my girl assured me that in the Timmy Time show, upon reaching school, Timmy will remove his pacifier and pass to mama...

BAAAAA~~~~

 The mama lamb and BB lamb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment