Wednesday 1 April 2015

Happy Birthday Daddy: Mustache Man Cake


Ever since I became a mother, I would dream about baking for my family. 

My dream came true during my 2nd pregnancy, while a dear friend researched and accompanied me to a culinary school. Without her, I would hardly went for the class... Not to mention that she even provided help to baby sit my elder kid.

Baking Indulgence was then started during a set back. I discovered peace in cake decorations.

I am grateful that my husband has been very supportive while I pursue my passion. ❤️❤️❤️

Looking back, It is like the strategic blessing from God. Slowly shifting things in place...

Dear friends, "Thank you! You know who I am talking about. Love you all! ❤️"

Dear Daddy, "谢谢你一直默默地付出和支持。能亲手帮你烤生日蛋糕让我感觉好幸福。。。生日快乐❤️❤️❤️"

https://www.facebook.com/TheBakingIndulgence/photos/a.202956283143685.37845.202694649836515/715834445189197/?type=3&theater
Customized sugar art:-
Candle cake topper AKA message cake topper...
I couldn't have enough with this.... 

 Edible Sugar art/ fondant art:-
Fondant name tag

This is a cake for daddy, must have 'MANLY' element :-
Fondant mustache




 Happy Birthday Daddy! 

Top tier:- 
Fondant cake

...

Second tier:-

Cake Iced with Swiss buttercream and fondant accents















No comments:

Post a Comment