Friday 29 May 2015

Kylie's Frozen Dream and Surprise-inside Cake ❤

"When little girls become 5-years-old, the world stops to admire and stare. Every wonderful and special 5-year-old girl knows the cutest and coolest clothes to wear! Happy Birthday, Beautiful!"
- Anonymous

This love story:-

Kylie's Frozen themed birthday party

Mama Kylie wanted to have a creamed base 10" surprise-inside cake:-

A tricolor cake with 3 layers of white, purple and turqoise.

I baked a tricolor Angel Cake (for the angel), and creamed it with Swiss buttercream.


Dear Kylie,


Give me 5! That's how old you are now!



 Princess Kylie is 5



Surprise-inside Cake:-

Tricolor Angel Cake for the Angel

Frozen themed colors and iced with Swiss Buttercream




 Sugar art: Fondant towers with name fondant snowflakes toppers.




Sugar art: Hand-paint fondant cut out




Princess Kylie's Frozen themed cake 

Cake:
10" tricolor Angel cake iced with Swiss buttercream

Sugar arts:
Frozen themed fondant towers decorations Sugar snowflakes toppers
Fondant number candle topper

Princess Kylie's Frozen themed cake 

Cake:
10" tricolor Angel cake iced with Swiss buttercream
...
Sugar arts:
Frozen themed fondant towers decorations


 Sugar snowflakes toppers
Fondant number candle topper

 Mama Kylie prepared the Frozen themed cake toppers/ figurines for Princess Kylie to place on her personalized Frozen Cake


 Her smile melt me....

This explained why my job is so fulfilling

Note: Desert table not done by me. The credit owe to organiser ;)


I LOVE my job.

Note: Desert table not done by me. The credit owe to organiser ;)

"I found a dream of pursuing while having a sense of fulfillment" 



 Princess Kylie's Frozen Themed Cake 








No comments:

Post a Comment