Friday 29 May 2015

BFF's Ruffle Heart Cake


"Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity."
– Khalil Gibran.

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."
―William Shakespeare

"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success."
―Oscar Wilde

The lists can grow on and on...

If these quotes can explain more...

But they ain't.

She is not just a friend, she loves me as a sister.

Someone who strolls deeply in my soul...

Life is beautiful...

I am very blessed! 






Hand mold fondant ruffle heart for my BFF



 A red velvet cake for my Love


 My BFF's Ruffle Heart Cake

Love this picture taken by her! 💕💕💕


BFF's Ruffle Heart Cake

Decoration:
Fondant ruffle Heart topper
Iced with Cream Cheese Swiss Buttercream...

Cake: RED VELVET CAKE

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."
―William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment