Monday 21 September 2015

Jia Qi's Elmo Cake and Sesame Street Cupcakes

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.202956283143685.37845.202694649836515&type=3


"You came into my life one day,
We became friends there and then,
You achieved the impossible,
You taught me how to smile again.

Now my smiles are here to stay,
A taste of joy every little while,
Happiness is your gift to me,
My gift to you is my smile.

Happy birthday!" - MY SMILE By Message Guy

Every cake is a love story

Meet my best team as always:-
Fluffy Elmo Cake and Sesame Street Cupcakes (Elmo, Cookies Monster, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch)

I love to add individuality to my cake with
Customized Fondant Message Candle Topper. It was then adjusted to Happy 2nd Birthday at last minute. I agree I focus too much on aesthetic but might overlook some facts.

So grateful to the lovely customer who enlighten me to new creative vision. LOVE YOU xoxo!!!

In the Sesame Street show, Cookies Monster is my favourite, love the 'C is for cookies' song, his 'Nom nom nom nom', love love love how he devours those Cs!

Then i started to think, actually Oscar the Grouch is respectful and cute, as he does contribute a great deal to eco system eating trash... (*wink)

My girl commented, "Mommy, I think he is grouchy because he is there is living in a trash bin!" Haha... She does has her point, good girl!

Happy 2nd Birthday Jia Qi! 

I love caking, it always bring a smile on my face! Hope you feel my joy too! 

Fluffy Elmo Cake

Fluffy Elmo Cake and Sesame Street Cupcakes

Fluffy Sesame Street Cupcakes: Elmo Cupcake, Cookies Monster Cupcake, Big Bird Cupcake, Oscar the Grouch Cupcake

Fondant Message Candle Topper



No comments:

Post a Comment