Monday 21 September 2015

Javier's Doraemon Cake

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.202956283143685.37845.202694649836515&type=3

"Your untouched innocence
That lovely shine in your eyes
With my heart you’ve made
Some very special ties
Your flawless little face
Fingers than tangle with mine
Brings a feel of purity
Which is just so divine
Your unfathomable sounds
Your heart-melting smile
Everything that you do
Makes my life worthwhile
Happy 1st birthday"
- Anonymous

Very honored to bake for Javier's first birthday

I had made a Barney cake for Ethena's 2nd birthday while the mommy was conceived.

I remember she traveled all the way to collect the cake, to my surprise and much touched while I realised she was in her approaching 3rd trimester.

Time flies, this time I am making a Doraemon cake for her One year old

While making the cake, I had a thought, "Aren't parents the Doraemon with magic packet for their children?"

Doraemon is part of my childhood, watching the animation with my kids bring back so many good memories. Every kid is so fond of Doraemon and its magical pocket.

I am thrilled to make my childhood animation themed cake.

This is a 6" strawberry flavour cake.

3D Doraemon
3D Nobita
2D Sizuka
Customized fondant balloon candle topper

We love this cake and love you love it too! ðŸ˜Š

Doraemon Cake
Doraemon Cake


Fondant Balloon Number Candle Topper 
3D Fondant Doraemon

3D Fondant Nobita

2D fondant Sizuka


No comments:

Post a Comment