Tuesday 31 March 2015

Love to Elsen: ELMO Hokkaido Cheese Cake


"Every man has a boy inside." 

When the sweet lady inquired for an Elmo cake, naturally I thought it was for a boy.

But it was intended for a 25th years old celebration. The 'big boy' loves Elmo and cheesecake.

How ❤️SWWWWEEEEEETTT❤️ of his friends to plan an Elmo cake for him!

I proposed a baked cheesecake, though not sure about what is baked cheesecake, the lady and friends adventurously accepted.

Through our conversation, I really admire the YOUTH energy.

25 years old, pride and passionate; stretching the widest wingspan, anchoring towards dream.

Though age is in the mind, I do wish I am 25 years old forever!

Happy birthday Elsen, have a blissful celebration! ❤️






 Happy 25th Birthday Elsen

Elmo Hokkaido cheese



 Happy 25th Birthday Elsen
Elmo Hokkaido cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment