Friday 4 July 2014

❤️Princess Abigail's Sesame Street Birthday ❤: ❤: Elmo Cake and Sesame Street Cupcakes


As the 'Operation Director' :P of my young family, baking and deco is deemed to be a hobby to ease my thirst of art.

Due to my full time engagement as 'Operation Director' AKA SAHM ;P, I am blessed to be trusted and I am thankful of your efforts to pick up the cakes at arranged time.

The unconditional love to your beloved always touch me and inspire me. I hope I can translate your love as equivalently into the cake...

Dear mummy and daddy, "I am truly honored to bake for Princess Abigail's 3rd birthday! Happy birthday Princess!!!"❤️

https://www.facebook.com/TheBakingIndulgence/photos/a.202956283143685.37845.202694649836515/715834921855816/?type=3&theater



She is turning 3!

Customized fondant number candle topper.
Princess Abigail

Princess Abigail's Elmo cake 
Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, 'Om nom nom nom'- Cookies Monster and Big Bird are joining the party!

Buttercream cake and cupcake with fondant accents


"La la lala, la la lala, Elmo's friend..."

There was so much joy making these cuties, my girls and I were singing and mimicking Elmo, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch and Cookies Monster throughout!

Happy Birthday Princess Abigail...
I hope you enjoy the cakes! Om Nom Nom Nom!
Buttercream cake and cupcake with fondant accents
How those cuties been packed. Love Love Love!!!!

Elmo, Oscar the grouch, 'Om nom nom nom'- Cookies Monster and Big Bird cupcakes.

Buttercream cake and cupcake with fondant accents

No comments:

Post a Comment