Thursday 3 July 2014

❤️Fabulous 4: Surprise Inside Leopard Cake/ Ribbon Rosette Cake

This is to welcome my dear friend who has just join the Fabulous 4 club! 

This cake is to surprise her, the expression on her face while receiving the cake does worth the efforts!

Not only a surprise cake but it is literally a 'Surprise-inside' cake. Meet my decent leopard prints....

Dear sweetie,
"It is such a blessing to know you, who help me, love me, protect me like a sister.
一切尽在不言中❤️"

Happy Birthday girl!
RRROOOOAAAARRRRR~~~~~~~


https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.202956283143685.37845.202694649836515&type=3&uploaded=1




The Fabulous 4


Ribbon Rosette Cake on a bed of roses
Ribbon Rosette Cake on a bed of roses

Meet my leopard💕💕💕


Ribbon Rosette Cake with a Surprise inside

Surprise-inside cake:- Leopard Print cake tattoo

So 'fierce'


No comments:

Post a Comment