Saturday 25 August 2012

Love to Gabriel^^: Monster Inc. Sully + Scoop cake


https://www.facebook.com/TheBakingIndulgence/photos/a.202956283143685.37845.202694649836515/715835025189139/?type=3&theater



Order with love to... 
 "I spy with my eyes, something turquoise, with purple dots..."
 Hand mold Sully (Monster Inc.) ^^



 "I spy with my eyes, something yellow, with red siren and wheels..."
 Hand mold Scoop (Bod the Builder) ^^





 I enjoy this part!!!
Hats for the birthday boy to place on the characters :D
 Sully says,"Gabriel, Happy Birthday!"
 Scoop says,"Happy birthday, Gabriel!"


 Scoop with handful of presents, rushed from the Sunflower Valley to celebrate Gariel's birthday^^

This is my 1st version...

 I personally like the 2nd version,,,


Happy birthday Gabriel!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             


 My 1st version
I personally love the 2nd version^^

 There is sunflower valley in Bod the Builder...
 Each word was cut individually freehand ;)

Sully of Monster inc and Scoop of Bob the Builder come for the celebration! :D
Sully of Monster inc and Scoop of Bob the Builder come for the celebration! :D
 Sully of Monster inc and Scoop of Bob the Builder come for the celebration! :D
 TADA~~!!!
Happy birthday Gabriel~~~~~~!!!
I hope you enjoy this cake :D



Birthday boy will place the party hats himself later ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment